Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Can not open Word attachments from emails

Could it be that you are trying to open a Word 2007 document with an earlier
version of Word? If so, you need to have the Compatibility Pack installed.
See

Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Julie" wrote in message
I don't know why this is happening or how I can fix it but when ever I get
Word doc sent as an attachment through email it says it can not open that
it
might be a corrupt flie. I can send the same attachment to another
compter
and get it to open. I do have Vista Home. Thanks to anyone that can help
me.