linee

Default Word - automatically correcting spacing and indenting

I find it VERY VERY annoying when I am using word to take notes or write an
essay, and it automatically corrects my space indentations (especially using
bullets and " - ") and word choice. 90% of the time, it is correcting
something that I did not wish to have corrected. This is supposed to
decrease my time, but in fact, it causes me to take even longer because I
have to fix all the incorrect corrections made. It also causes me to get
very stressed out and delays my studying/essay writing time even more becasue
I have to take breaks to calm myself down. I believe it is much easier to
allow the user to indent themselves, instead of having the computer "guess"
at how the user wants the indenting to look like.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout