Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Gerald Priddle

Default Word Tables -- the shortcut that selects the whole Table

In earlier earlier versions of MS Word, you could select a whole table by
holding down the ctrl-alt simultaneously and double-clicking your mouse while
pointing it over the tabe. I use this shortcut a lot and find it very
useful. Unfortunately, I'm seeing new versions of Word in which doing that
same shortcut brings up a research pane--looks like some option to look
things up in Encarta. Does anyone know if it's possible to get that shortcut
back. I really don't need Encarta.
--
Gerald Priddle