Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
KP KP is offline

Default How do I stop textbox from jumping to new page in word?

Hi , Does anyone know how to stop text boxes and graphics jumping to the
bottom of the new page when a page break is automatically inserted by word it
driving me nuts!!!

I've got an image with in front of text wrapping style on , and under the
advanced setting; it is setup so that it doesn't move with text and with
anchor lock on.

I've then got a text box over the top of it with no fill etc and some text
inside it , this is setup in the sameway. I've tried it without anchor lock
and it still does the same thing.

Everything is positioned at the bottom of the page.

Many Thanks in advanced

KP