Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default how to replace new lines?

To add to what Jezebel and Graham have said, ^p doesn't find "new lines." It
finds paragraph breaks. A "line break" (new line character) is found by
searching for ^l (lowercase L); this works with wildcards as well.

"light_wt" wrote in message
Hi,

I have been doing the straight forward finding new lines using ^p .

If I do a wild card search (regular expression), what to use in place of

the
^p? I've tried \n. It didn't work. It works with ^p.

Thanks.