Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Need help with greeting card?

Home made greetings cards if you don't have the required amount of artistic
flair (and you don't or you wouldn't be asking the question) simply make you
appear a cheapskate. Go to your local card shop and buy one!

If there is a special reason why you need to produce your own card eg where
I live Mother's Day cards are not available and at 91 my mother likes to
receive a card, then Publisher has a wide range of card templates, from
which you can cobble something acceptable. Print on photo paper.

Jeff wrote:
I am trying to make a single fold greeting card. I have an image to
put on the front, and want to add text, and stretch the image to
about half the page (to the fold in the center). Is there a basic
template or wizard that will help me add and/or edit my own images,
and texts?