Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Change to A2 or A3 paper size in Word

As Doug says A2 is not compatible with Word
A2 = 420 x 594 mm or 16.5 x 23.4 in
The maximum dimension of a Word page is 22".
You should have better results with Publisher.

Smileyface wrote:
Hi, I am trying to design a poster for a presentation later this
week. The poster needs to be done on either A2 or A3 paper. I want to
design the poster on the computer and then have it professionally
printed and laminated, but I'm not sure how to change the paper size
- I've tried doing it from "File, Page Set-up," but A2 and A3 are not
given as options. It would be great if someone could help me - also,
if someone has any tips on whether or not I should use a programme
other than Word, that would be very handy too.

Thanks a lot.