Agreed. This has been on the MVP Wish List a time or two, I think.

"TedMi" wrote in message
"Jezebel" wrote:

Put a right-tab on the right margin, then insert a tab between the two
sentences.

Yes, that works, BUT - remember to change the tab position if you change

the
right margin. I wish there was a way to set a tab at the margin rather

than
at a distance.
----
-Ted

"Tony Young" wrote in message
Hi,

I want to insert a head to a page but want to have two separate short
sentences, one left-adjusted and the other right-adjusted. I remember

used to use a feature to push two words, one to the right margin and

the
other to the left in the same line. I couldn't find this feature.

All I
have now are left-adjusted, right-adjusted or centered. Can somebody
help? Thanks.

Tony