Doug Robbins

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Ward" wrote in message
dUsing a tip in this newsgroup, I now have a macro which takes a merged
document and parses it into individual letters. The individual letters
are
saved as individual files. So if my merged document has 50 letters, I use
the macro to create 50 documents representing each letter.

Now, I want to e-mail these documents. What is the best way for taking
what
I have so far and e-mailing to the recipients? Some of the posting talk
about using spreadsheets. If that's the way to do it, how do you do it?
Thanks.

--
Regards,

Ward