Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I convert from Legal size paper to letter size in a wor

Indeed. I overlooked the information that this was a table (and quite
possibly in Landscape orientation).

http://word.mvps.org

"Gordon Bentley-Mix on news.microsoft.com"
gordon(dot)bentleymix(at)gmail(dot)com wrote in message
news
Also have you looked that the Table Properties? If the table is defined to
be
a certain specific width (measured in inches or centimeters depending on
your
settings) rather than a percentage, when you paste it into your letter
size
page it will retain those exact measurements - even if it runs over the
margins. Change the width of the table and you should be sweet.
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups -
no
membership required!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you changed the paper size in Page Setup?

http://word.mvps.org

"Bridget" wrote in message
I have a word table that is currently legal size and I need to attach it
another document that is letter size. I cannot get it to reduce to
letter
size. What might I be doing wrong?