garfield-n-odie

If you like WordPerfect better than Word, then please please
please use WordPerfect, and stop your whining. You do not have a
page number virus. But you do have a poor attitude.

To insert page numbers and suppress the page number on the first
page, click on Insert | Page Numbers | uncheck the "Show number
on first page" box | OK.

If you can't figure out how to delete the page numbers you
already inserted, then copy and paste the contents of your
current document into a new document. The new document will not
have any page numbers until you insert some.

flamestar wrote:

Actually all I wanted to do was supress the page numberon the first page.
Every word processer does that except this version with is so bad I want
Word Perfect back. When I couldn't supress the first number nothing that help
said even worked remotly. Then I went to edit and backed up and undid the
page number cammand but the page number were still there. Nothing works.
Never has any word processor ever been so poorly designed.