Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

Default table of figures doesn't show all my figures

Make sure the captions are formatted with the Caption style. If
some of the captions are inside text boxes, then the Table of
Figures will not see them because text boxes are in the "drawing
layer" instead of the "text layer". You can convert the text
boxes to frames, as described in your Word help file and at
, because the Table of Figures can see captions inside frames.

christina wrote:

When I make a "table of figures" it doesn't show all the figures in my word
2003 document - but I have tjecked that they have all got a caption label.
What have I done wrong??