CyberTaz

Hi Laurie-

Opening the files should not be a problem. Copy them to your hard drive as a
precaution. From within Word go to your Open dialog box & navigate to the
folder where you stored the copies. If they appear, open as normal. If not,
at the bottom of the Open db select Word 6.0/95 for Windows & Macintosh
(*.doc). If you still can't see them, post back with detailed results.

Just keep in mind that being able to open them doesn't mean they will look
exactly as you might expect. Some reformatting may be necessary, but the
content should be intact.

HTH |:)

"laurie_g" wrote:

Hello
Is there any way that I can open a Word file created on a MAC (Word 8.0) on
my PC (Word 2003)??? I no longer have access to the Mac and am desperate to
open these files. Is there a MAC-PC converter out there that I don't know
about?

Thanks
Laurie