Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Tony is offline

Default Batch print not working

Hi. I used to be able to print a considerable (about 100) number of separate
doc files by selecting them all and right-clicking and selecting print, but
this has stopped working. When I do that now, the icon changes to an
hourglass for about 3 seconds but then it goes back to an arrow and nothing
happens.

Nothing has changed with the computer or the printer. I can print single
doc files fine. Any ideas why this happened and any ideas of how to fix it?
Or, I guess, any recommendations for a batch print program?