Kameleonic Kameleonic is offline
Junior Member

Question Footer - problem

Hi all,

I have to submit an essay asap, already late because I cannot get the Footer to work properly & no-one around me can help.

My document has 16 pages, and the first two are a cover & table of contents, so the third page is Page 1, fourth Page 2 etc.

The first three pages work fine, each Footer is unique & does not change:

Cover Page
Table of Contents
Page 1

But from then on, when numbering Page 2 - all the following pages rename themselves to Page 2. I then name Page 3 - Page 3, but then Page 2 changes to being labelled Page 3. Basically anything I write in the Footers after the first three pages, are all the same. I cannot stop it!

I am making sure that the repeat feature is off.

What can I do?!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm using both Word 2007 and Word 2000, hoping that one would be easier but no change.