CyberTaz

There may be some graphic fonts available if you Google the web, but I'd be
leery of any _not_ from a reputable foundry. It will probably cost a fair
amount... quality fonts aren't cheap, and 'cheap' fonts can cause serious
problems system-wide.

Have you considered using Clip Art? Its free, readily available, diverse,
etc. and doesn't cause the sort of problems fonts can. Also, if inserted as
InLine graphics they are essentially treated as a "character".

Go to InsertPictureClip Art, type Science in the search field of the Task
Pane & see what you think!

HTH |:)

"heuy815" wrote:

As a middle school science teacher, I use many different tools in the science
class. I do many labs with my students. It would be great to have pictures
to help young students identify the correct apparatus to use. Suggestions
include graduated cylinders, triple beam balances, flasks, test tubes,
magnifiying glasses, microscopes, etc. You have some interesting "wingdings"
but only a few do I find useful. While I'm at it, is there a chart or
diagram of all these unique characters availabe to me in these non
alphanumeric fonts?

Thanks for your help

click "I Agree" in the message pane.