Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nisse PowerMan Nisse PowerMan is offline

Default Graphics and Pictures, how to make visible?

Word refuses to make graphics (pictures and objects) visible in my
documents. How to battle Word - and win?

Item 1 shows up as object when I right click it, Somtimes it shows
"Format Drawing Canvas", sometimes "Format Object", sometimes something
else.....

This object is NOT visible in Normal view mode. If I switch to Print
Layout it shows again. It does NOT have "Borders and Shading" either.

How can I make this object visible in Normal mode?

Item 2 shows "Format Object" always as I right click it and this object
is visible in Normal view mode also - as it should be.

It also has "Borders and Shading" choice.

Why this bug in Word and how to deal with it?

Nisse

--
Remove the obvious part before replying by mail please!