Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe Joe is offline

Default MS Word checking for profanity

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Joe wrote:
Can anyone, please help me to get Word 2003 to pick up profane words
when doing spell check. If it is even possible. I have sent more
than one emails and documents with a few accidentally mispelled words
that are not picked up on the spell check...I did spell the right,
but I do not want them included in the dictionary. I really
appreciate anyone who can helpo me with this.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...ordFromDic.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman