Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bobbi Bobbi is offline

Default Accidentally modified "Paste Special"

I've deleted it but haven't solved the problem. The problem is that the copy
command (CTRL-C) and paste command (CTRL-V) don't work as they used to. If I
copy the text below and paste it in the word document, it comes out in my
default fond (arial) instead of Times New Roman. I need to restore the
original copy, paste and paste special commands to their original operation.
I'm using Word 2003.

Bobbi

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
In Word, press Alt+T,M,M, and rename or delete your macro.

Bobbi wrote:

I created a macro named "Paste Special" without realizing that it would
affect the Paste Special command on the edit menu. How can I restore the
original operation of this menu command?
-Bobbi