Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bobbi Bobbi is offline

Default Accidentally modified "Paste Special"

Would Word's Detect and Repair ability be appropriate in this situation? I
don't need to repair any of my document files, I just want to reset the copy
and paste functions to the way they used to work.
-Bobbi

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
In Word, press Alt+T,M,M, and rename or delete your macro.

Bobbi wrote:

I created a macro named "Paste Special" without realizing that it would
affect the Paste Special command on the edit menu. How can I restore the
original operation of this menu command?
-Bobbi