Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ian Richardson ACITP

Default Inserted pictures gone

Hi

I used the 'insert as link' to insert about 1000 pics of my record labels (I
read on here that it will keep the file size down, which it does). The images
are from different folders on the local C (storage and main), I made sure the
folder names were the same and at the office with Word 2000 they all appear
but at home with Word 2003 the ones in the storage folder don't show up.

I think I was doing some other work and I may have renamed the storage
folder at the office. Is there a way of modifying the path to the picture
link.

Thanks

Ian