Daiya Mitchell

This question doesn't really make any sense, but assuming you are the same
Janet with the other questions, go ask on the MacWord group. Graphics and
Word get a bit tricky, and do not act the same as on Windows.

You might want to explain *what* needs to be 300dpi, when you ask over
there, as I don't think Word documents have a resolution.

See here for Google/Entourage gateway to Mac-specific ngs:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

On 7/2/05 2:08 PM, "Janet" wrote:

I'm trying to get a business card made and when I send it in an e-mail to the
printer it is too small to see. They need it to be 300 + but I haven't found
the function to change it.

Thanks
Janet

--