Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gurmukh Gurmukh is offline

Default Adding a Template to a Menu Item

Hi, I was asked if the following situation was possible and my research has
lead me here. My company has created a few templates, and we would like to
add these templates to the "File" menu item, or to a new menu item. Which
ever one is easier to manipulate. So, when a user opens MS word (2003) they
can click on the File menu and when it drops down they should have the option
of clicking on one the templates. This of course opens the correct template.

I hope I have provided enough info.

Thank you in advance

Gurmukh