Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jo Jo is offline

Default Ca tool tip with more info show when hovering over text?

Only problem is the comments can't be viewed by others sharing the document.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?U2F1Y2ll?=,

I need for my Word form to have a "tool tip" type box pop-up when the user
hovers over certain words to provide more information on filling out the
form. Is this possible?

You should be able to do this by adding a Comment to the text in question.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org