craig friend via OfficeKB.com

Default Mailmerge with different page requirements

I am merging data from an excel document with forms created within Word.
When I attempt to output this to a new document or directly to the printer I
receive the same results. The desired result is to have each record(set of 5
pages) print with a separate cover and end sheet. I know that I can set my
printer up with different paper in separate trays but the program(Word)
doesn't seem to differentiate a new cover for each document. It prints the
very first page(of 45 for example) with the proper cover and the last page(of
45 for example)with the proper end sheet. This occurs if I merge to a
document or to print. If anyone has any suggestions on how to repeat a 5
page document over and over with a different cover and end sheet in a
automated way, I would appreciate it.