Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
dedawson dedawson is offline

Default Deleting a paragraph between tables/merging two tables

i*sam,

There's a real good chance you're running into the same thing I
continually forget and have to re-learn; Tracking can drive you nuts.

If Tracking was enabled when the new paragraph mark was created, try
as you might, you will not be able to delete it via Edit | Cut or the
Delete key. To get rid of it you will have to Reject the change, or,
disable Tracking, at which point you will be able to Cut or Delete.

Hope this is the answer for you. If not, I guess we're all stumped.

david