Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default merge to "Electronic Mail" is not an option. Simple mail merge to select email recipients in Word2000

See http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm
This function when resurrected will not allow you to add a CC address.

"Jeff Ciaccio" wrote in message
I see in help that I should have an option when I do the merge that I
should have an option to merge to "Electronic Mail", but this is not an
option. I don't understand how to set this up.

I can go to file Send To Mail Recipient and email one-by-one, so shouldn't
I be able to merge to Electronic Mail?

Thanks!!

"Jeff Ciaccio" wrote in message
I have created a mail merge, but I was wondering if there is a way to put
a mail merge field in the To: box so that the merged document is sent only
to the person it was intended.

For example
To: email1
CC: email2