Eli75

Hi Daiya, Thank you very much this command "SectionPage" did small wonder for
me..... Can you please advise me where to look it up for those commands as I
have not come across these type of commands before.... I been just modes user
of Word application.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

On 11/29/04 5:32 AM, "Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

If it's only 1 page, you should be able to set the doc to start counting
pages at 0, by using Format Page Number icon from the Header/footer toolbar.
Then the title page will be 0, no section breaks needed.

Sorry. With that option, you would still need to subtract 1 from the
NumPages field, as others have suggested doing.
DM