Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Miriam Miriam is offline

Default email a word doc with header and footer

I've got a word document that has the company logo in the header and contact
information in the footer. Both use graphics.

After I create a doc and save it, I need to email it and have it show in the
body of the email, complete with the header and footer.

I have Outlook 2003 set for html email.

When I send the document, all that is received is the text in the body of
the document, the header and footer do not appear.

How do I get the header and footer to appear in the body of the email?