Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default themes

If you really do have a young child, it's cheap fun. That way you'd have a
little bit of time that you can work on your flyer. :-)

Have a wonderful day.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
What a great idea! That should keep 'em quiet......and dessert too!
:-)
G.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

http://parenting.ivillage.com/tp/tpa...,,88mf,00.html

;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
Thanks for the response JoAnn, I was hoping not to have to invest in
DTP
software. What with everything, I can't even afford the finger paints
for
the
kid. Gonna take a look @ templates though.
Thanks again
G.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

"Best"? Use a desktop publishing program instead of a word processor.
suggest Publisher.

"Better"? Start with a Word template.

"Good"? Use something like PrintMaster.

"Horrid"? Give your 3 year old child some fingerpaints. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm
using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?