Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default themes

Did you visit that link I posted? It was for homemade (and in cases, edible)
fingerpaints. Even Publisher isn't THAT much fun. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Yes, Publisher is included in some SKUs of Office; without knowing which
one
you had, I didn't want to imply that you already had it. And no, it
probably
costs more than finger paints but lasts longer and is a lot less messy.

so
all may benefit.

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
Well dang! Mrs G has just informed me that Publisher is already on here
in

MS
Office 2003!!! And dang me again if she aint right!

Thanks indeed for the kind and friendly responses.

G. xxx

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Note that Word will not let you print separations for spot colors.

Publisher
can do this and is quite affordable.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"GM.T8N" wrote in message
I want to create a printable 3 colour flyer for my new business I'm

using
Microsoft Office Word 2003. How do I best go about this?