Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
James[_4_] James[_4_] is offline

Default Why is my bulleted txt messed up and to the right in compatibility

Ok here is the situation. I am using Word 2007.I am trying to do a cover
letter. The fax program I use only can accept Word 97-2003 documents. The
problem is whenever I try to do bulleted text in Word 97-03 Mode, the first
letter of the line of text goes completely to the end of the line (To the
right) and then the rest of the sentence wraps underneath. Nearly the entire
line of the first line is blank for each bullet except for the last space
that has the first letter. I have tried over and over again. I have tried to
create the document natively in the 97-03 Format-no cigar. I have tried to
copy and paste bullets from an RTF file into it-no cigar. Does anyone have
any idea what could be going on here? I am thoroughly confused and baffled.
I am ready to break out my copy of office XP and forget about this. I never
had this trouble before.