Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Printing with no margins (footer)

FWIW, if this is Word 2008 (a Mac version, I take it?), then you may often
find better informed and more sympathetic replies at
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/communi...pid=newsgroups

"Ben" wrote in message
Manners? I don't care for frauds or people that 'claim' to know what they
are
speaking about and not know a damn thing... If you don't 'know' what the
solution is the don't make outrageous comments as you've previously
stated.

If you knew anything about Office Word 2008 you would know explicitely
that
Word shades out the footers while not editing. Also you'd know what the
Print
Preview page looks like. The images speak for themselves.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

With not a word in them. They do not even appear to be of the same
thing.
One shows the bottom of a page with two shades of grey across it and the
other shows a black and orange border inside of which there is a band of
two
shades of blue.

I don't know where you lost your manners if you ever had any.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ben" wrote in message
I don't know where you got your MVP, but the images tell a lot about the
story in photographic detail.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

The images open here, but don't tell much of a story.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ben" wrote in message
You must have some type of content blocker on your system... images
should
open. This is Office 2008 and Print Preview is the option that I'm
aware
of.

"Pat Garard" wrote:

"Ben" wrote in message
Need some help printing a document with footers. When I go to
print
the
footers are printed with margins (side / bottom). What I like it
do
is
print the footer the entire width of the page.

Word displays the footer the correct way,
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6...rdfinalol8.png

but when I go to print preview and printing, it displays
incorrectly
with
margins
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/50/prevfootko3.png

1. For me, your links each provided only a blank page.

2. What version of Word?

3. In Word, are you using "Print layout" view"?
--
Regards,
Pat Garard