Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Stacie2410 Stacie2410 is offline

Default How do you merge a field as a percentage?

Does anyone have the solution to this problem? I have the exact same problem
and cannot seem to find the solution. I searched on Graham Mayor's page that
was linked, but am still not able to find the solution to the problem.

When I am at the spot where I wish to enter my merge info, I press CTRL+F9,
then I insert the merge field. When I go back to type in the "=" between the
brackets, or any of the info after the first close bracket, it no longer
works.

The correct result would be: 46.2500%

But instead I'm getting the following result:
{=0.462500000000000002*100 \#0.0000%}