Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi Rachel

Rachel wrote:
The question is if there is any way to keep
spelling "errors" in our documents from showing up on
other people's machines (which we cannot control)? Can a
custom dictionary be attached to a Word document as a sort
of meta file?

To add to Suzanne's last paragraph: You can do that (set to not check
spelling and grammar) for single Words, too!

Yet another method would be to tell the customer to add their own
word-inventions (or acronyms, whatever) to their dictionary, that would
help them in their other documents as well.

Greetinx
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS