Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Judith

Default Links in the Table of Contents

Yes, but it would not read the styles of the subheads. I ended up applying a
different style that would link and then change the font and size. I guess I
had to trick it! Thanks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you pressed F9 to update the TOC and selected "Update entire table"?

"Judith" wrote in message
The Table of Contents is not linking some of my subheads. I have applied
styles to the subheads so the TOC will see them and link, but it is not
working. I have tried various ways to force it to see it as a link, but
nothing is working. Any suggestions?