Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Is there an interview transcript template available

Note that the Word newsgroups usually deal with the more technical aspects
of Word. You may want to take a look at the Templates section of Office
Online
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CL100632981033)
or you can search for a template using your favorite search engine.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Danesfort" wrote in message
I'm wondering if anyone has a template for the transcription of research
interviews that displays line numbers, has main section for text and
additional columns for codes and notes? I'm using Word 2007.