Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Delete Section Breaks

From your description, I'd say that those are paragraph borders. To remove a
border, first select the paragraphs surrounding it. On the Home tab, in the
Paragraph group, click the arrow on the Borders and Shading button (on the
bottom right), and then choose "No Border."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"vwdrv1" wrote in message
Hi grammatim.....

Actually---now that I look closer, I have 2 types of "whatever they
are".....Some are solid single lines.....Others are solid double
lines.......They go across the page.....When I place the mouse and hover I
get the up and down arrows; if I left click, a broken line goes across the
page......

They automatically appear as I'm editing (copy / paste; and moving
things).....

When I print a page---those lines show......

Thanx for helping me......
H/P Pavilion / Pent Duel core / WinVista-SP1 / IE 7 / OFFICE 2007 /
AVG7(Free) / / AOL9 VR

"grammatim" wrote:

What are you seeing that you think are section breaks?

On Aug 4, 7:17 am, vwdrv1 wrote:
Hi All......Just got new computer with Win Office 2007.....Am trying to
figure out how to get rid of what I think are 'section breaks' in a
document......Driving me crazy.....!!!

Have read other postings on this issue......Suggestion of finding ^b
and ^n
is not working for me.....I get a message saying 'none could be
found'.....Suggestion of double clicking the line doesn't do
anything.....

Please help me with this......Thanx.....
--
H/P Pavilion 1907 / Pent Duel core / WinVista-SP1 / IE 7 / OFFICE 2007
/