Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Using pdf files in Word 2007

Reader does allow that but it doesn't show that item in the toolbar by
default.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I'm not sure whether Adobe Reader has this capability or not, but Acrobat
allows you to select an area and take a "snapshot." This can then be
inserted as a graphic.

http://word.mvps.org

"LA Lawyer" wrote in message
I am trying to use Word (using data from Access) to fill out forms that
are available in pdf format. I assume that I can put the pdf into a
header or watermark or the like and then lay the data over it.

There doesn't seem to be a way to import pdfs as "pictures" into Word.

What are/is the best way(s) to approach this problem?