Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Losing table formats when transferring a document

Hi ?B?bW9ua2V5IGdpcmw=?=,

I've created a user defined table format for a document. I email the
document to a client and they don't have the same formatting.

Can you describe in a bit more detail how you defined the table format?

Which version of Word do you have, and which one does the person to whom
you're sending the document have?

What kind of formatting is being lost?

Is it possible to send a document with custom formatting and this be
retained? This is driving me mad as I'm having to re-format the tables when
the document gets sent back!

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org