Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Taxed Mind Taxed Mind is offline

Default No match available in Address Block, why?

Using Win XP and Office 2003

Doing a mail merge of selected Outlook contacts to Word for labels. However
when Matching Fields in the Insert Address Block the "Optional Information"
of Job Title is "(not matched)". When I try to match this field there is no
option to select "Job Title". Why not and importantly how can I match it
correctly? After inserting all this data I really need to access it here.

I understand that it could be possible to mail merge from Outlook, but I
tried this and could not get the same functionality, therefore I really want
to do this in Word.

Thanks in advance.