Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sheila4typing sheila4typing is offline

Default Word 2003/2007 Add in tool bar

I have a word document I believe was created in 2003 (dot); which has a bunch
of icons under the add-ins tab like H1; which I assume means header 1. This
document was sent to another individual who has 2007 and not sure what was
done to it but when I open it in 2007 I do not even have the Add-in tab. So
my question is how do I get that add-in tab and transfer those icons from the
one version to 2007? Funny thing, when I open up the one that I think was
created in 2003 in my 2007 version I see the add-in, but when I open up the
version that was messed with I don't see any of that.
I hope this make since. I do not see a place to upload the document to show
you.
Thanks