Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Larryodegard Larryodegard is offline

Default Copy and paste refuse to work when importing from e-mail

I'm using WORD 2003.
Thanks for your help!

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?RGF2ZQ==?=,

I am also having the same problem. I am able to copy and paste into EXCEL
and Notepad with no problem, but unable to paste into WORD, unless I do a
Paste Special and select anything but HTML. I am using Windows XP (SP-2) and
AT&T Yahoo as my ISP. I've uninstalled Microsoft XP and reinstalled it, but
no help.

So, running Windows in Safe Mode makes no difference.

How about running Word in safe mode (if you don't know how to do this, please
tell us the version of Word involved).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org