Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Difference between 2003 and 2007

I truly doubt that anyone would even try to compose such a comparison in a
newsgroup message :-) Have a look starting on the following page & explore
the volumes of information already published - complete with videos &
side-by-side comparisons. You should get much more out of that:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/default.aspx

It might also be a good idea to check with the admissions counselor at the
school to see what they recommend.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/8/08 6:12 PM, in article , "TBRIGHT5"
wrote:

What is the difference between 2003 Word and 2007 Word? I really don't
like the newer setup/interface and would like to stick with 2003 if I
am not missing out on anything spectacular. I'm going to college in
the fall and I'm wondering which version to equip my notebook with. If
someone could list additional features and improvements over the 2003
version I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks!