Hague2

As a previous Word Perfect user, I also loved reveal codes. As an instructor
I was forced to cross over to Word. I did it kicking and screaming. And
now, I wouldn't go back. I remember how difficult it was teaching reveal
codes. Actually finding and correcting problems in Word is much easier.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Word doesn't format using codes - it is a style based application. If you
want codes to reveal, stick to Word Perfect. If you want to use Word you'll
have to forget all about the way you worked in WP and learn how to use a
style based application.

Rachel King wrote:
Help. Please urge Microsoft to give us "REVEAL CODES" like the reveal
codes in Corel's WORD PERFECT not the "reveal codes" in Microsoft
Word. Microsoft words' reveal codes is worthless -- it only shows
some codes, That's why I still love Corel's Word Perfect because when
we have a problem with formatting or anything we can turn on "reveal
codes" and we can see every single code and we can try to delete
various codes to ascertain what is causing the problem. I still don't
know how or why some key strokes cause different effects and if we
had "reveal codes" which would reveal ALL codes, we could figure out
what causes problems on our own. We need to be able to troubleshoot
ourselves and we cannot so long as we do not have reveal codes!