Dian D. Chapman, MVP

If I didn't know that *I* didn't write what you just did...I'd think I
did!g Those would all be my exact works...you even swiped my
"kicking and screaming" mantra!wink & smirk

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:05:46 -0700, Hague2
wrote:

As a previous Word Perfect user, I also loved reveal codes. As an instructor
I was forced to cross over to Word. I did it kicking and screaming. And
now, I wouldn't go back. I remember how difficult it was teaching reveal
codes. Actually finding and correcting problems in Word is much easier.