Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Default Clipboard Items to Alphabetize

Hi Diddakoi,

If you hold the ctrl key when starting Word it should enter Office safe mode. Do you get the same behavior when in safe mode? If
not, then there could be a 3rd party add in involved.

=========
"Diddakoi" wrote in message ...
Can you describe what your suggesting in more detail? I'm not sure if this
is contributing to the problem I described or not. Is there something I can
look for in my set up, properties, etc. to see if what you're describing is
the culprit? Thanks.
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Pricing and Packages for '2007 Microsoft Office System'
http://microsoft.com/office/preview