macropod

Hi Chris,

To compare two dates you need to express them in ISO format (i.e. YYYYMMdd).
For example:
{IF{MERGEFILED Date1 \@ yyyyMMdd}{CalculatedDate \@ yyyyMMdd} "True
Result" "False Result"}

To do math with dates in Word, you can't simply subtract a number from a
date in a mailmerge. To see how you can go about this, or do date
comparisons and much more with dates, download the Word document at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902
(url all one line)

Cheers

"Chris ferb" Chris wrote in message
I have set up a mail merge with an access database. The merge works fine,

but
I am trying to display different messages if a date is from 90 days

previous.

I have been using the following logic from my date field in the "If then
else" option:

[date] (date-90)

I have data in the date field that should make the code trigger the the

else
but it does not. Thanks for your help.