Jay Freedman

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:00:05 -0700, "JB50"
wrote:

Running Word 2003, Win XP, I would like to organize my Autotext entries into
different categories. Currently, they are somehow grouped under "normal",
"salutation", "header" How do I name my own subcategories of autotext and
organize the different autotext entries?

The categories in the Insert AutoText menu consist of the names of
the styles applied to the entries when they were created. To make new
categories, temporarily define styles with those names and apply them
to text before you make that text into an entry.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...n/AutoText.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman