Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Deleting page numbers from certain pages

You put this field code wherever you would otherwise put the page number
(header or footer).

"Patski107" wrote in message
news
Please forgive my ignorance, but where do I put this code if I want to
repress the page number? I have one page that I don't want the page number
print.

thank you

Pat
--
Don''t take your organs to heaven, heaven knows we need them down here.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

There appears to be a field delimiter missing from Stefan's version -

which
I couldn't get to work. Although not strictly necessary with fields I

much
prefer to use quotes to delimit the various parts of a conditional field

as
it makes it much easier to see what is supposed to happen. In this

instance:

{ IF { Page } = 2 "" "{ IF { Page } = 50 "" "{ Page }" }" }

will work.

To avoid the translation issues that occur when copying fields to text -

see
http://www.gmayor.com/export_field.htm

Stefan Blom wrote:
One way is to use a conditional field in the footer (header).
Something like this should work:

{ IF { PAGE } = 2 "" { IF { PAGE } = 50 "" { PAGE } }

Note that each pair of field delimiters must be inserted with
Ctrl+F9; you can't just type them in.

"Peeter" wrote in message
Is it possible to delete certain page numbers? I.e. How can I remove
page
numbers e.g. from pages 2 and 50 without deleting other? I would
really
appreciate if someone could help me.